Day One
Motorcycle riding weather is upon us in Chicago. Everyone is picking up on the motorcycle thing now. With gas prices going through the roof it is no surprise. Regular is $3.19 a gallon up here. The best thing about riding on Saturday was crossing the Chicago river and being able to see over the rails. The water was beautiful and there were some fowl swimming upstream. The sun was shining, the breeze was warm. What a beautiful way to experience the world. Later on I ran into a friend on her scooter and we cruised on over to visit a friend of ours.
Missed the West Wing tribute to John Spencer yesterday. On the other hand, my friends made rack of lamb stuffed with spinach, feta and porcini mushrooms. We played chicken foot, the ultimate domino variant. I cannot complain too much about that one.
Missed the West Wing tribute to John Spencer yesterday. On the other hand, my friends made rack of lamb stuffed with spinach, feta and porcini mushrooms. We played chicken foot, the ultimate domino variant. I cannot complain too much about that one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home