All the parts of government that Bush controlled without having to go through Congress are now opening back up to the concept of science and facts
Hey gang,
Now that I have been laid off I am using my time to get more information out there about HIV. I am also spending way too much time on the MAKER website and looking at instructables.com as well.
The CDC's national HIV conference ended yesterday and here is a great article from my friend David Munar at AIDS Foundation of Chicago.
Check it out folks
http://tinyurl.com/nycfqu
Now that I have been laid off I am using my time to get more information out there about HIV. I am also spending way too much time on the MAKER website and looking at instructables.com as well.
The CDC's national HIV conference ended yesterday and here is a great article from my friend David Munar at AIDS Foundation of Chicago.
Check it out folks
http://tinyurl.com/nycfqu
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home